Applications are accepted throughout the year and project can only commence
two (2) months after approval from Evaluation Panel (EP) has been obtained.
The application closing and project commencement dates are as follows:
Evaluation Panel (EP) meeting conducted in|
|30 November||March of following year|
email@example.com with the programme synopsis (below) and the TBCHF Secretariat will assess if the proposal is suitable for TBCHF funding.
- What are the needs and gaps that the programme is trying to meet?
- What is the desired value of the programme
- Who are the targeted beneficiaries?
- What is the funding request and duration?
- What are the deliverables, outcome and KPIs?
- Is the programme seeking other funding or currently funded by others?
Applications from Public Healthcare Institutions that relate to community interventions should receive support and endorsement from their Regional Health System-HQ.
Submit an electronic copy of the fully completed signed Application Form (MS Word format and PDF format), Proposed Budget Spreadsheet (MS Excel format and PDF format) and 3 years financial statements to
firstname.lastname@example.org before application closing date.
Any incomplete applications by the closing date will be considered for the subsequent grant call, unless otherwise stated.
Scanned copies of signed submissions shall be in high resolution, in color and not exceeding 3MB for each file.