If you are a GP interested in applying for the award, you must meet the following criteria:
- Are a Singaporean or Permanent Resident (PR);
- Have gained admission to the GDPM, GDGRM or GDFM programme offered by the National University of Singapore – Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine;
- Are sponsored by a Community Care institution; and
- Are not receiving any funding support, other than the CC-GGPTA, for GDPM or GDGRM or GDFM training.
Your sponsoring Community Care institution will need to meet either of the following criteria:
- Is government-owned or operated by Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWOs) registered as charities under the Charities Act (Cap 37), and providing Community Care healthcare services; or
- Is operated by VWOs registered as charities under the Charities Act (Cap 37), and receiving subvention funding from Ministry of Health (MOH) for the provision of Community Care social services; or
- Is receiving MOH or Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) programme funding for Community Care healthcare and social services; or
- Is a private provider receiving portable subsidies from MOH for the provision of Community Care healthcare and social services; or
- Is a third-party service provider with Institutions of Public Character (IPC) status, providing supporting healthcare services to VWOs providing Community Care healthcare services.